Buddha's Meditation is INCOMPLETE !!!

 Today in the morning, one client came for Lama Fera Healing therapy from Nashik..


By profession he was a Reiki Grandmaster ...also learnt multiple "certified courses" like - Tarot , Angel therapy, crystal therapy , vastu shastra , ramal astrology, money reiki , karuna reiki , Naturopathy etc etc etc ..

I took his kundalini yoga... meditation...sound healing...lama Fera healing...

Then as usual I asked him ...how you felt ...

"It was normal sir "....nothing special or different or extraordinary....he replied politely ..

Ohh ...

" How is our monastery sir ?"  I asked 

" wonderful sir ...never seen such a big Healing centre "... He replied

"What was the best thing you liked more in monastery?? " A psychologist inside me asked 

" Sir , Buddha Statue....Admirable - Magnificent beauty " ...

"Do you love Buddha ??? ..." I asked ..

"Sir ...more than my soul".... I practice 4 am meditation daily for 3 hours ...!!! That too all 365 days ..

"Ok I see !! " ... My psychologist eyes were scanning his life aura ...

"Still you came for Lama Fera Healing session? In spite of doing 3 hour bhramamuhrat meditation 365 days "

Why so ? ...I asked 

Sir , I am going thru divorce stage  since 6 month ( as I have other married women in my life ) .... I am struggling to close by 39 lakh loan taken for my 1 BHK flat....I have to be on medicine for BP daily ...and my current job in insurance company is also not going well past 6 month ...

So I thought I may be under the influence of negative energy etc so came for Lama Fera Healing session ..

I was wondering ...person with 7 healing certificate...Reiki Grandmaster....(Lama Fera Healing also he had learnt online).....3 hour meditation ( as he claimed proudly ) was struggling on all front at the age of 43 !!!

Is the Buddha meditation incomplete !!!....to resolve this issues thru meditation..

I went to put the candle near Buddha statue with these questions revolving in mind in monastery...

Suddenly my focus went to DONATION BOX ( for HIV+ kids) ...kept near his statue ..

Last question I asked him ..." you liked everything in monastery ...but did you like DONATION BOX kept for HIV+ kids next to statue ???

Have the thought came to at least put Rs. 11/- in donation box before lighting the candle & sitting for meditation???" 

He was completely blank and silent ...!! He realized his mistake ..

" that's why lama Fera healing session didn't worked on you !! And you couldn't feel any different - extraordinary....

In meditation also you couldn't go in trance / thoughtless state ..

Because your HEART CHAKRA IS COMPLETELY BLOCKED ...

If you don't have feeling intention to donate for underprivileged children...medically unfit orphanage.... BUDDHA HEALING/ MEDITATION is INCOMPLETE !!

Buddha can't bless those meditation power who do not have heart and willingness to love equally needy people around them ..

We have capability to pay healing and training fees ...but we become completely incapable when we see with open eyes that why BUDDHA IS SITTING WITH DONATION BOX ???

That's why in all religious places ...before the statute donation box is kept ...

So that before touching the idol ...get free from greed and materialistic attachment ....or else all your rest ritual has zero significance...

Love people to seek the love of divine !!

Om Namo Buddhaye !!

www.lamafera.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop labelling from today!!

🌺🌷🌺What is TRUE LOVE?

🌺🌷🌺Why do we face MONEY PROBLEM in our life??