Vastu Shanti Vs Man Shanti !!

On Sunday 20th Aug,  I went to Mumbai, Vashi for Vaastu Shanti ( House warming ceremony ) of my school friend ...

Reached @ 11 am...

Puja had begun ...3 priests ...6 mega size photos in front ( Shiv , Ganesha , Balaji , Vishnu , Lakshmi , Navgrah ) ...

Husband ( my friend) was sitting over 3 pillows along with wife ( who was sitting on a small stool ( as both were unable to bend their knees and sit on ground @ Age 45  ...performing Puja ..

Father was sitting nearby sofa .. scanning Lokmat newspaper...Mother in the kitchen preparing Prasad ...

Brother taking mobile videos ...sister in law making flower Rangoli along with video and selfie in between ..

Puja was going on ...with all the mantra recitation...

His both college going kids were sleeping in their AC bed room ...

My friend was also keeping watch on nearby wall clock  ..mobile phone screen frequently ...seemed tired ..

Finally puja got over at 12:15 noon ..

Both couples got relaxed ...and came on sofa to discuss with me ..

Sir ji ...kaisa laga ?? Friend asked ..

Oh..

Ghar ya vastu Shanti puja ??....I replied 

"Ok...tell both ..."

"I liked your new flat very much ...fresh air ventilation..

Spacious ...close to Mumbai Pune express Highway ...

May God bless you in abundance peace in home and Prosperity in your life ".... I replied..

"Aur puja?? ....you are vastu pandit ...vastushastri so you  can guide us better ...was all proper na ? " .....He asked ..

In the mean time shouted his wife...tell the kids to wake up and come to meet me ...

Wife in anger mood left in kitchen ..

I was in silence...

"Are baba ...kuch to bolo sir ji " 

I asked ...

" Why 6 photos were there in puja ...if we keep only 1 ...than puja don't happen ?

I didn't understand Sanskrit ...so I can't understand what mantra and why it was being recited ...except last aarti "

My friend was very close to me since school days ...he knew my PSYCHOLOGICAL mindset of conveying the message ...

Than he told ..

" I know ...it was only my superficial tradition to do housewarming ...

Neither I understood what puja was done ...why it was done ...why 6 photos were kept ...meaning of mantra ...just what they said I did with no logical reasoning " 

Than i told him..

"Raja ...pls don't get upset what is over ..

Just understand...that in VASTU ....SHANTI can come only when all members are connected with each other Wholeheartedly...not just by Vaastu Shanti puja ...

Neither your kids ...nor your parents were keen for puja ...it was only formalities being done ..

Do you think your Vaastu Shanti done ???

It was undue respect to Vaastu purush ( Vaastu Deity) in such situations..

You purchased flat ...but not HOME ....so flat will remain flat irrespective of how many puja or rituals you do ...

 It will become HOME ....the day you sit on ground folding your knees ( do yoga n pranayama ) 

Both  parents , too join puja ( have love respect gratitude towards them )

 Your anger and treating the wife in front of others is under control ( manage emotions by meditation) 

 The day both kids join puja along with you ( discipline , dedication and devotion by proper parenting ) 

Once these happens your home will become heavenly paradise ..

Vaastu Dosha cannot be rectified by alone - Pyramid yantra , Vaastu Shanti , Gem stone , Crystal , Fengshui ,kuldevata puja ,mantra  until and unless in that home ...

There is practice of daily - YOGA - MEDITATION - VEG DIET - DISCIPLINE - CHARITY - HUMANITY - ETHICS - Brahma muhurta Bathing -  MORAL & COMPASSION, practiced by every member living in that house.

The Vaastu which gives you MAN SHANTI is real VASTU SHANTI  !! 

Jai Hind!

www.lamafera.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop labelling from today!!

🌺🌷🌺What is TRUE LOVE?

🌺🌷🌺Why do we face MONEY PROBLEM in our life??