YOUR QUESTION - SAI ANSWER!!

 πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒΈπŸ™πŸ» YOUR QUESTION - SAI ANSWER

Q: Why can't I see God?

Sai : Remove the band (of ego, hatred , Jealousy , complaint, lust , greed , critics , regret ) that you have put on your eyes.

Q. Is God with me ? 

Sai : check if you are BREATHING is working now ...God is with you !!

Q. How can I See God ?

Sai : Thru the eyes of love , compassion and Gratitude

Q. Do people love me ? 

 Sai : If you serve them selflessly ( with zero expectations ) , people will love you 

Q. Why my past was negative , failure and betray ? 

Sai : past birth karma settlement. What you did -  you got in multifold from same person in the same way . Nothing was wrong ...no one was wrong ...only you perceived wrong 

Q. Does marriage gives happiness - security and social stability 

Sai : Why do you worship me ...if I am not married !! 

Q. When can I be millionaire & debt free ? 

Sai : The day you start intensively thinking about how to make other millionaire and debt free .

Q. I don't get love...respect ... belongingness in my family 

Sai : What does Sun, Moon , Earth, Trees get inspite of serving you 24hr all 365 days ...from your birth till death ???? Still they continue to serve you..

Q. When will I get a true soulmate in my life 

Sai : The day you stop craving for a true soulmate

( to be continued.....) 

( courtesy: From my upcoming book ISHWAR HAI NA !!! )

www.lamafera.com


πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒΈπŸ™πŸ»

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop labelling from today!!

🌺🌷🌺What is TRUE LOVE?

🌺🌷🌺Why do we face MONEY PROBLEM in our life??